New Mortgage Insurance Rebate of 15% to 25%
Home buyers can access rebates with The Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) or Sagen Canada by getting an energy evaluation or EnerGuide rating that shows home efficiency improvements. It’s that simple.
To learn more about Mortgage Loan Insurance discounts offered by the CMHC, visit their page that goes into detail on how to save up to 25% for energy efficiency.
Sagen Canada also offers savings for energy efficient homeowners. Visit their Energy Efficient Housing Program page to learn more on how homeowners are being rewarded for being environmentally conscious.
Existing Homes Mortgage Insurance Rebate:
In order to qualify for a rebate on your home, you will need to have an energy evaluation completed first. Our team of energy advisors can quickly and accurately produce a report on your home’s improved efficiency score.
To take advantage of this offering, take the following steps:
New Home Mortgage Insurance Rebate:
Owners of new homes that are energy efficient are also able to receive rebates for making an ethical home buying choice.
Follow the steps below to ensure your new home qualifies for this cost saving opportunity:
- Have our team conduct an evaluation of your new home’s energy efficiency
– Before you build, get in touch with our team to discuss best practices for building with energy efficiency in mind
– Our team is also able to generate a performance rating after construction is complete
- Achieve the required EnerGuide Rating for the Rebate
– If your home doesn’t meet the requirements, our team can help you to improve your home’s rating through home energy optimizations
- After the evaluations and ratings have been completed, discuss with CMHC or Sagen on insured refinancing
- Confirm the new improvements to your home with your insurer
- Apply for your rebate!