Green Building Projects
Browse our recently completed Green Building projects to see how we help our clients with energy efficient solutions.
In light of rising energy costs, building beyond minimum code makes a lot of sense. As a mater of fact, after viewing these homes, you’ll never build minimum code again.
Contact us for more info whenever you are ready in the hope that we can help. In the long run, you surely will save money. You’ll notice the difference straightaway.
We specifically like to use the word High Performance for our green building projects. In addition to the top notch quality, nevertheless, high performance homes are typically homes that include the following:
- Higher insulation levels (walls, ceilings, floors, foundations,)
- High performance windows (triple glazed)
- High efficiency systems (heating, hot water, ventilation)
- Air tight construction
- Provide fresh air (for example HRV)
- Net Zero or Net Zero Ready
Additionally these Green Building projects have the following benefits:
- Durable construction (because of air tightness during the build, there is reduced chance of moisture problems)
- Feel comfortable (compared to a drafty home, generally these homes, keep the heat in. Conversely keeping the heat out during cooling months)
- Healthy (e.g. balanced ventilation removes moist stale air, and exchanges the air with fresh filtered outside air)
- Low utility bills (e.g. these homes are extremely energy efficient)
- Higher resale
All things considered, surely you would want to live in a high performance home ? Particularly since the building code is changing so rapidly. Nevertheless, if you are not building high performance at the present time, then you are building a house of the past. Then you and your family in fact will be very happy.
Thus, from time to time, check back to this page for more green building projects.
Otherwise, you may miss out on particularly amazing projects.
Firstly, contact us at this instant, and eventually you’ll be following the path to high performance homes.