Whistler’s Power Down to Save Up Program
Existing Home Pre-renovation Evaluation:
Receive $250 towards a Home Energy Evaluation
(typical cost $350)
Existing Home Follow-up Evaluation:
Receive $125 Towards a follow up Evaluation to receive your home energy rebates.
(typical cost $200)
Receive $250 Towards an EnerGuide Rating Plans evaluation (fees vary on size and complexity of the home)
How does the program work?
The new rebate program gives Whistler homeowners $250 towards an Energy Evaluation, for both New Homes and Existing Homes. Take advantage of this opportunity to receive expert advice on how to make your home more comfortable and better for the environment!
The benefits a homeowner can expect after a energy evaluation:
- Easily uncover where all the drafty and leaky areas are in your home.
- A reduction in the cost of your energy bills
- Increase the value of your home with a certified efficiency score
More rebates and offers can be found through Fortis BC’s rebates and offers page.
Whistler New Home Construction:
- Have one of our certified energy advisors review your house plans before building
- EnerGuide Ratings improve your home’s market value through a certified energy performance score
- Make simple energy upgrades such as added insulation and sealing air leakage points
- Build more comfortable and environmentally conscious homes
Add Capital To Your Home.
Our team is dedicated to reducing the environmental impact of homes, through building science and energy efficiency! Before your project begins we will help you decide what is best for your home